Monday, November 3, 2008

Chloe meets Ariel



Chloe's favorite Disney princess is Ariel, the Little Mermaid. We went to Disneyland earlier this month. At the Trick or Treat party, Ariel was one of the princesses out for pictures.

Whenever we would ask Chloe who she wanted to see at Disneyland, it would always be "Ariel". Then I would ask what she was going to do if she saw her, "hug her" was always her answer.

Chloe was very excited to see her. She waited patiently in line while other little girls met her and took pictures with her. I think she smiled the whole time when it was her turn. Ariel posed with her for some pictures. I mentioned to Ariel that Chloe was going to hug her if she saw her. So Ariel got down by her and hugged her. She told her that she gave the best hugs. Chloe held on for quite a bit, tight around her neck. It was so cute.

Ariel looked at Chloe and told her that she was so happy she came to see her. Chloe smiled and remained silent the entire time. Then Ariel told Chloe she loved her. Chloe's eyes got even wider along with her smile and she shook her head yes at her. I had to walk Chloe away while she was beaming with joy. It was so sweet!

I haven't had a chance to load up any Disneyland pictures on the laptop yet, so I copied this one over.

I hope to have more time to upload more pics soon!

No comments: