Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Savin money online!!


I've been saving more money! I just signed up with Ebates not long ago. It's a neat service. I can't say what I bought already through them, but I can say that I already have over $15!

So now, you are probably wondering, what is Ebates?

It's a shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores including Barnes & Noble.com, Gap, Target, Buy.com and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!

Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!

How cool is that!

After you sign up, check out the different stores and their coupons they are offering. Then click on one of the stores and they will take you there, giving you credit when you purchase something.

No comments: