Friday, January 16, 2009

One eyed Willie

Poor little Colby has been "One Eyed Willie" for the past couple of days. I thought it was just a blocked tear duct at first. We went to the doctors this morning and he has an ear infection that has traveled to his eye. He just got over an ear infection in the other ear just after Christmas.

He's a trooper though. After two doses of amoxicillan, he is doing so much better. His eye doesn't even look swollen or red any more. He was in a pretty good mood this evening. He even lied down for bed with just his blankie and birdies. The past couple of nights, he had to be held til he fell asleep.

You'd think that his mother would've clued in a little sooner. At least I'll know for next time!

I have a picture of little "Willie" but it's on my cell phone and I don't know how to send those pictures to this computer. I can't wait to get my laptop back!

No comments: