Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sweet Shoppe blog challenge & a layout


Over at the Sweet Shoppe, they have different challenges. Today the challenge is to take a "snow test". Here's my results:


Your Snow Test Says You're Independent
You feel like something good will happen to you in the next few days.

You love to work, especially when work is creative. You have the makings of a successful artist.

You are an independent, individualistic person. You thrive when you're doing your own thing.

Your biggest worry in your life is your financial security. You think about money a lot.

When it comes time to relax, you really indulge. You are all about your favorite comforts.


Surprisingly, I think the results were close to what I think. Kinda funny.


Now I'll leave you with a layout I did of me and Chloe at the parade.

credits:I lifted and tumbled Kristins (flattsgurl) Ho Ho layout: http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/...mp;ppuser=4149

Sassy Pants by Dani Mogstad:background paper, tag, ribbon, flower, bow Sweet Cupcake by Dani Mogstad:ribbon roses, the period from the alpha, pink lace Crazy Love by Dani Mogstad:heart brads, ribbon heartfont: DJB Merry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute, her smile reminds me of your's Rachel. --Mom