Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another possible money maker

Everyone knows I'm up for trying to win some online prizes, especially money. I signed up for a site called instantcashsweepstakes. You sign up, visit their website and take small little surveys. A lot of the surveys are from people like you and me, but then there are some from actual businesses. Either way, you answer the questions, they are quickies and then you are rewarded. You are rewarded with coins, lottery tickets (into their lottery) or pennies. Once you get up to $2.00, you can cash out. The coins are to spend at their store. The tickets go in for a drawing of $50.

For example, I answered a few surveys tonight and now have in my account $.01, 650 tickets, 111 coins.

This site isn't going to make us millionaires, but hey, it's kinda fun! I'm hoping to be a $50 dollar winner from their lottery.

What are you waiting for? Go check it out!

No comments: