Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Walmart Park Job

Yesterday morning, after doing the Kindergarten and preschool drop offs, I took Colby to Walmart with me. We went to pick up some more groceries. I bought the kids those Yoplait Smoothie mixes. It's basically just frozen fruit in a bag. It was cheap though, after my coupons, I paid $1.50 each.



Anyway, when we are all done shopping, we head out to the car. I was unpleasantly surprised at how close the truck next to me parked. I will always be the first to admit that I am a horrible driver when it comes to parking. I really have a hard time parking for some reason. But, if you look at the picture, I was in my lines and I was fairly straight too. The truck was way too close to my car. There was no way I'd be able to get Colby in his car seat from that side. I loaded the back of the car with the bags, taking my time just hoping that this stupid driver would come out so I could get in. But no, never showed up. So, I climbed in the other side and put Colby in. Not that big of a deal. Now for me, I had to go through the passenger side, climb over the middle console and slide into the seat. Imagine how cute that looked, afterall, I'm not a skinny mini!

1 comment:

Debie said...

The question I have is..., Did you leave this person a note on their window? I would have! I did for a stupid lady who blocked my driveway as she went to attend a meeting at the school. Then I went in to advise them to have her to move her car before I did it for her. Needless to say, she came back to read her not so nice note and move her car. Mission completed!