Saturday, July 19, 2008

Alzheimers Ribbon

In honor of my grandma, I have added this Alzheimer awareness ribbon to the side of my blog. Lexi also has added one to her myspace.

With a few clicks, you can help raise $10,000 for the Alzheimer's Association. Just add the purple ribbon to your blog or website and Caring.com will contribute $10 to the Alzheimer's Association. The Alzheimer’s ribbon widget can be personalized with a loved one’s name and comes in different shades and sizes to help match your website.

If you have a blog or website, I encourage you to make a ribbon and post it and help contribute to Alzheimer's awareness.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great fundraiser and a worthy cause. This is my first visit to your blog, I like what you did with the photo editing a few posts back.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing for you to do in honour of Mama. She would be so proud and happy. There won't ever be another sweet soul such as my mother. She was truely an angel.

Mom