Monday, February 9, 2009

Chloe thanks you!

Chloe really wanted to send out thank you cards to everyone for her birthday. But, with the price of stamps these days, I prefer to save a little and just post it for her. Plus, I'm not very motivated to make it to the post office.

She would like to say thank you for all of the nice birthday gifts and for remembering her on her special day. She loved everything, even if she had mixed feelings about the dog, but she loves it now!


As you can tell from her picture, she loved her cupcake. Too bad it wasn't pink frosting, it could've looked like lipstick for her.

Anyway, thanks again from Chloe and me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chloe,

You are welcome for your doggie and pjs. I'm glad you like them. You are such a pretty little munchkin---I just love you.

Love, Grammie