Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sweet Shoppe Blog Challenge

It's one of those days again. Time to take the quiz from the Sweet Shoppe Blog. This time it's on flowers.
My results:
Apparently, I'm Affectionate
Roses Say You're Very Affectionate
You are a classic romantic who believes in true love.
You often experience deep emotions and feel warmth toward almost everyone.

You are a bundle of positive feelings and sweetness.
You can are easily hurt, and people should be careful with your heart.
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdotheflowersyoupicksayaboutyouquiz/">What Do The Flowers You Pick Say About You?


Kinda funny. John bought me red roses and had them delivered in time for Valentines Day. Well, I HATE red roses. Always have for some reason. I like pretty colored roses. Not yellow ones, unless they are in a bunch with other pretty ones, like pink, purple even an orange one or two. You've seen the spring like bunches of roses at Costco. Those are the pretty ones!

Anyway, long, dramatic story made short, the red roses died shortly after we got them. I swear, I was taking care of them properly. The money was refunded, thank goodness!

No comments: