Monday, April 6, 2009

All finished!

I haven't posted in a few days. I was too busy finishing the Twilight saga. I'm now finished reading. They were all good books. They all seem to blend into the next one, so I wouldn't be able to tell which book something happened in, know what I mean?

Anyway, they were great books. Now I'm waiting for the movie to be in theaters. My only problem, the two main characters are not how I picture them in the books. Go figure.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a layout of Colby from his birthday, which was yesterday. A big one year old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See i like Edward, but i also REALLY love Jacob in the books, esp in the 2-3-4 ones. I have watched the movie like 10 times now and its just not the same as the books. How will they make Jacob the way he is in the books if you know what i mean.

GREAT BOOKS, soooooo glad your finished so we can talk about them. They are so addictive arent they!! You cant put them down.

Yolanda