Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Been Readin'

Since I finished the Twilight books in April, I started reading other books. I hadn't read a book in so long that I think I forgot how much I like to read. So, Bethany gave me a whole bunch of books to read.

Nicholas Sparks books are now my favorite!
Love them! I read:

The Lucky One
The Choice
Dear John
The Wedding
The Guardian
Nights in Rodanthe
A Bend in the Road
The Rescue
A Walk to Remember
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook

Next I moved onto the Shopaholic books. Three down, a few more to go. I have to buy Shopaholic and the sister one before I can start the one sitting on my desk. I hate reading them out of order . . . so I just won't do it!

Then I read two of Jodi Picoult's books: My Sister’s Keeper & Change of Heart.

I still have more of her books to read before I give them all back to my sister. I can't pick a favorite out of all of those. Once I start picking, then I think of another one that maybe I liked better. So, this year, I have read 20 books! That number does not include the many night time story books that I have read to the kids.

3 comments:

Lea said...

If you liked Twilight, there are quite a few more in the genre questionably called Urban Fantasy. Most are just fantastical elements set in modern times. A series I would highly recommend is the Mercy Thompson books by Patricia Briggs. The first is titled Moon Called.

RachelV said...

Thanks Lea, I'll be looking into those!

Bethany said...

Me too! Thanks Lea!