Monday, August 10, 2009

tidbits from the kids

Today Sam and Chloe were playing in the front room. I overheard Sammy say this:
"Remember when we were leaving Grandmas house and dad had to put the hooker on the car"?
I think Sams version of a hooker is different than mine . . . at least I hope so.

The other day we were in the In n Out drive thru. I yelled back to Chloe and asked if she wanted a grilled cheese. Her response: "no, I'll order a boy cheese".

We were at Costco getting gas. Sam unbuckles his seatbelt and opens the door. John stops him and tells him to get back in his seat. Sam jumps out of the car and says, "Let me out, I just want to dance". He did his little happy dance and then jumped back in the car like it was no big deal.

3 comments:

Julia G said...

When my sister and I were young and my dad was away on some Navy mission, Mom would always make us 'girl cheese' too. Sometimes we still say it that way just because it's fun.

Bethany & Isabella said...

I love those little nerds!

Shannon said...

Oh, the things kids say!


P.S. Unfortunately for my hips, I really should stay far, far away from the pop'ems... but I can't! They are just too yummy to resist!