Saturday, September 26, 2009

22 Years and a sleepwalker!

Sam has another loose tooth. He asked me to pull it out like I did with his first one. So I say, "It's not loose enough yet, wiggle it around for awhile". He looks at me and says, "I've been wiggling it for 22 years"!

Can you believe it, 22 years?! Either time flies with Sam or it seems to really drag on.

So, last night, John and I are in the living room watching a movie. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, since I'm sure you were wondering. Anyway, the kids were all in bed sleeping, Lexi was sleeping over at a friends house and we hear the laundry room door open and close. We both look confused at each other, with a hint of nervousness thrown in there. John gets up to see who was here. (We always enter through our garage and laundry room). Turns out Sam was in there putting his thongs on (you know, flipflops - I still call them thongs).

We are still not sure where he was going. Pretty sure he doesn't know either. The night before that, we were in bed, he walked into our room to our bathroom, used it, washed his hands and walked right back to bed without saying a word. We just watched him in the dark, thinking it was kinda funny. Not too funny when he's trying to leave the house though.

I think we have a sleepwalker on our hands. Of course, now we are thinking, great, now we have to worry about him leaving out the garage in the middle of the night.

No comments: