Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pictures

I meant to have pictures of Chloe uploaded by now. I have the pics on my other computer. I loaded them on one of those little sticks and of course, I can't find where I placed it. I hate it when that happens! It's like losing your keys or your phone (something that Lexi knows too much about). Lexi can lose her phone within five minutes from texting or talking on it. She'll look all over the house then resort to calling it to try to find it. Most of the time her ring tone is turned to silent or vibrate, so it's kinda funny to watch her search for it, she gets a tad frantic. Apparently, she might miss something if she can't find it immediately.

Anyway, I'm hoping to find that little stick with the pictures on it. I also need to work on Colbys four month page. I've sat down to do it a couple of times and I either get side tracked or I encounter a creative block. As long as I get one up before he turns five months old, I'll be doing much better than I did with any of the other kids.

No comments: