Friday, July 31, 2009

Somersault boy gets new shoes

Colby can do somersaults . . . a forward roll for the gymnasts out there. He does them perfectly. He has figured to tuck his head just the right amount to roll over in a straight line. It's really cute.
Today, I bought Colby some shoes. He is almost 16 months old and wears a size 8xw. This little kid has huge wide feet! He's going to be a beast. He loves his shoes. His toes on one foot turn inward when he is walking so I am hoping by him wearing shoes most of the day it will self correct.

The shoes were on sale buy one get one half off so I picked up another pair in a bigger size. These brown ones. The shoes are cute, but way pricey. He needs them though, so I guess I shouldn't complain. They are supportive but still soft and flexible.

No comments: