Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sucking problems

It's not a good day for my vacuum to be clogged up. I made the mistake of giving Chloe and Colby a bowl of Fruity Pebbles (without milk of course). They have a little picnic table that they eat snacks at. When they were finished, there were more fruity pebbles on the floor and even more crushed into fine dust all over the table than I think I put in the bowl. Funny how those crumbs seem to multiply.


Anyway, I start vacuuming and realize that my Oreck has some sucking problems. It picked up some, but really just moved them around. Now I have to wait til John gets home from work to take the vacuum apart. We'll probably find enough crumbs and food to feed a small child stuck in the pipe and tubes.
But until then, if anyone wants to come vacuum my house. I'm up for it!

No comments: